In the market since 1999, QuickBooks is industry-leading accounting software used by small and medium-sized businesses around the world.
Benefits of using QuickBooks
- Automation. Many bookkeeping tasks traditionally performed manually are automated, thereby saving considerable time for the business user. This “saved” time can be re-invested into other areas of the business, such as sales and marketing
- Reports. Quickly and easily generate income statements, balance sheets and various other financial reports with just a few clicks
- Cost effective. QuickBooks is an investment that will save you money in the short- and long-term. For just a few hundred dollars (per user license), you can use QuickBooks to manage all your accounting tasks from the convenience of your PC— at work or at home!
- Scalability. QuickBooks offers you the ability to design custom business plans complete with reports and projections. Looking to secure a loan or line of credit to fund your company’s expansion? Start with QuickBooks and build a professional and accurate business plan formatted to your specific requirements
- Customization. QuickBooks can be customized to your specific needs, whether you are a single business owner or a company with several employees. QuickBooks has recently added accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-Profit organizations
- Integration. QuickBooks allows you to share data with over 100 business and office applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. QuickBooks doesn’t entail replacing your other programs that you currently use
- Receive payments online. Using the Online Billing module, you can create and email invoices or statements to customers and receive payments via credit card or bank account transfers quickly and securely over the web. The QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks, thereby eliminating duplication of data